Is your roof covered in black stains, algae, moss or lichen. These parasites are feeding on your roof shingles which will eventually lead to leaks and thousands of dollars in repairs. They each have different types of root systems which pop off granules leaving your roof weakened and deteriorated.
In order to avoid this happening to your roof, the best option is to have your roof cleaned. In addition to removing algae, other reasons for a roof cleaning include:
- Improved Curb Appeal! Everyone wants their home or business to look the best.
- Improve your roof's longevity!
- Decrease Utility Cost! By removing black stains and providing a more reflective roof surface, roof temperatures may decrease, keeping energy bills down.
- Maintain the value of your home or business by maintaining your roofs structure and appearance.
- Increase roof life! Prevent leaks and cracks from developing prematurely.
- Clean it, Don't Replace it! You can save thousands of dollars by cleaning your roof, rather than spending thousands of dollars to replace it.
- Health benefits! Eliminate mold and other organisms from passing through your roof and into your attic.
For more information or to schedule a free roof cleaning estimate, please call us at 203-740-0111 or 203-948-7393, or use our online request form.